Tuesday, September 15, 2020

pen.

veda's cup on hotel (super 8) chair, henrietta new york

julie's garden, virginia                                                         
i'm staying up
with the empire state building
where as a 5 year oldwas afraid i'd fall
and on the eve of 34
im worried i'd jumpon 39th street
through the windows creak
central park leak
of a previous world
before junkies rolled around on concrete
and when I was 17
buying weed
looking at apartment buildings
thinking "that could be me"
my premonition was right
still is
during covid-19
///
(AUG 12TH 2020 39th ST)
              
the beauty of high end coffee shop trends




               
greyhound, syracuse new york

"bury my body by the highway side- so my mean old spirit can catch the greyhound bus and ride"
-robert johnson

No comments: