Wednesday, May 15, 2019

some pictures from nyc

my favorite building in new york, I wouldn't expect you to understand

there's legends in this picture but i'l never say their names

yeah that's a van, yeah that's soho, who slept in the back you may ask? does he? did he?

met this dude in portland maine and we chilled by the tracks for like a week. I broke my Obama phone because I was paranoid so I fell out of touch. then years later I went to the hop out in portland Oregon and there was some bumb sleepin under a bridge, then I say the dog and I yelled "LINDYYY!!!" and it was them.bout another year later I saw him at a grocery store in Rochester. this picture was takin at Washington square park in new York and its the first time we ever orchestrated meeting up ourselves.lindy is doing really well, I think she enjoys living out of a van, but hed argue that to death. his name is traincore brian

innocence. tafais first time in nyc, this was takin within 10 minutes of him hitchin into the city, he was so confused, but he hit his stride n loved it.

atticus' apartment was like seinfeld


                                                   savannah and the air mattress
double exposure of inside and outside jennie's apartment in bed stuy, where she let me stay for 3 weeks, it was great
 
got the best sleep in forever on the sidewalk on 11th street in the village.there was a lurking rat. and can u catch bedbugs off the concrete? cuz ive been itching since

No comments: